RE: [softrock40] Updated SR Xmit PowerSDR code released

  • Bill Tracey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Ahh ... the svn link will not work from a browser, you need a Subversion
      client. Subversion is the source code library control program we're
      using. Most folks are using the Tortoise SVN client available from
      http://tortoisesvn.sourceforge.net

      Also of interest may be Flex Radio's setup guide for Tortoise SVN @
      http://www.flex-radio.com/download_files/PowerSDR/Docs/TortoiseSVN.pdf
      It's written pointing to the Flex-Radio SVN repository, but should be
      helpful in getting hooked up to the HPSDR.org repository I'm using.

      Regards,

      Bill (kd5tfd)