Hi

  • Michael Dwyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
      Hello, I'm new to the group. I'm interested in using the German kit that uses a Softrock as part of a pandaptor. However as I have problems with both wrists I an unable to construct the kit. Is anyone aware of capable people,preferably in the UK oe Europe, who build kits for others, at reasonable cost?

      Regards Mike M0MSD
    • hakim.rasfi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2015

        Hi im new here

      • Bill Cromwell
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2015
          Hi Hakim,

          Welcome. What is your interest in the group? There are several facets
          that may be of interest.

          I did a quick search of the limited resorces I gave and did not find a
          ham callsign for anybody with your name. Are you licensed or perhaps an SWL?

          73,

          Bill KU8H