Re: [softrock40] Any suggestions of a soundcard for Dell Dimension 2400?

  • cbayona.cb
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
      It depends on your mode for many digital modes you need a stereo line
      input to connect the SoftRock outputs into the PC for processing and
      a stereo line out to drive the transmitter on the SoftRock. For phone
      or some digital mode where you want to listen you need an additional
      input for the microphone and a set of outputs for the speaker

      But with many digital modes one sound card is good enough.

      At 04:19 PM 3/2/2012, you wrote:

      >Why would you need to 2 systems? Sound cards have MIC and Speaker
      >terminals. That should be good enough for TX and RX. Isn't it?
      >
      >On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Alan
      ><<mailto:alan4alan@...>alan4alan@...> wrote:

      Cecil
      k5nwa