Are there plans for a all surface mount ensemble RXTX

  • kh2br
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      I just finished building several Juma all surface mount kits and enjoyed it very much. I am wondering if there are plans for a all surface mount RXTX simular in the construction style that Juma has.
      No inductors to wind is one of the nice features.

      Robert KH2BR
    • Gordon JC Pearc e
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        On 01/03/12 18:04, kh2br wrote:
        > I just finished building several Juma all surface mount kits and enjoyed it very much. I am wondering if there are plans for a all surface mount RXTX simular in the construction style that Juma has.
        > No inductors to wind is one of the nice features.
        >
        > Robert KH2BR

        You could try the Kanga Finningley.

        --
        Gordonjcp MM0YEQ
      • Mike Loebl
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          There's the SR63ng which is essentially a sanctioned SMT clone version of
          the Softrock 6.3 RXTX, but either needs to use the Mobo 4.3 to cover 160 -
          10m or with unsupplied filters from Tony's original PA/BPF.
          http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/content/sr63ng I use mine with my Mobo and
          Widget.

          -Mike
          KB1MTS

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

            There are a couple available.  UHFSDR and the sr63ng.
            73's
            ALAN W6ARH