Re: PowerSDR skins where do I find them and how do I load them?

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Mike,

      Are you sure you are logged in?

      Yahoo has a habit of randomly logging you out.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:

      > How weird ... im a member of powersdr-iq but can't access the files section...

    • MIKE DURKIN
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        Yea ... I even loved back out, waited 5 minutes then logged back in.... with same issue .... might be ok today ..

        Mike KC7NOA

        Yahoo has a habit of randomly logging you out.

        73, Bob G8VOI

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:

        > How weird ... im a member of powersdr-iq but can't access the files section...

      • Indrajit
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
          An alternative is to register with www.sdrbuzz.com and download the skins posted in the thread - http://sdrbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85 by KT6F.

          73,