Problem using DSP Radio with Ensemble II RX HF

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 5:46 PM
      I recently completed building the Ensemble II RX HF version and connected it up to my MacBook running 10.6.8 and DL2SDR's DSP Radio v1.3.4.
      The problem is that if I set the frequency to 3.800 MHz in DSP Radio gui, I receive 15.400 MHz.
      Measuring the frequency at R9 confirms that whatever frequency I set in DSP Radio, SI 570 runs at 16 times the set frequency.

      Can anyone shed some light?

      Thanks,
      Ed
    • Edward
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
        After emailing Sebastian,DL2SDR, I learned that the problem was the setting in the plist for SI570_NOMINAL_XTAL_FREQ. After setting to 114.2335, the problem went away.

        Ed