Re: [softrock40] SDR question

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 6:24 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] SDR question

      >I am trying to determine which version this is. The board says SDR
      >6.0..but the crystal has 28.205 on the top which I haven't seen listed and
      >is much smaller than any I see pictured anywhere.

      Joe

      This could be a 40m Softrock V6.0, but the crystal is slightly different to
      that quoted.
      should identify.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • wm8m
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2015

        I am completely new to sdr.  !. Any recommendations on software to download?  2. Can sdr be set like the Icom 1500 with memories and scan

        Thanks for time and help.

        73s

        Jim WM8M

        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2015
          >I am completely new to sdr. !. Any recommendations on software to download? 2. Can sdr be set like the Icom 1500 with memories
          >and scan

          Jim ,

          My list https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/soundcard_sdr_software
          Assuming RX only, (what do you have?) D, SDR# is the only one I know with scanning.

          73 Alan G4ZFQ
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 6 , May 15, 2015
            What operating system are you using?

            Linux/Ubuntu ? = Quisk/Linrad/ghpsdr3-alex

            --
            Mike KC7NOA
          • James Leedy
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2015

              James Leedy
              Bluefield, VA

              Thank you.  Just bought basic $20. model on you tube. Thanks for information.