Re: [softrock40] RX ENSEMBLE POWER SUPPLY

  • Bruce Tanner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2012
      Should not cause a problem and plenty of current to run it.  Just be sure to hook up the corrent (-) and (+) terminals.  I am speaking more to myself here that you probably! :)

      On 2/26/2012 5:02 PM, tburris23 wrote:

      Anyone know if this is ok to use to power my rx ensemble will it cause any damage. MODEL:GX-E1212, 12VOLT 1.2AH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6917 (20120226) __________

      http://www.eset.com