Re: [softrock40] Build has started

  • Albert Gerheim
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2012
      I just received on the f/4 frequency.  You get harmonics by accident.  To get f/4, it had to be divided.

      On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:07 AM, n4uyq <timothy.f.johnston@...> wrote:

      I have made it through stage 4 (dividers). I do not have a freq. counter to confirm the CLK tests in stage 4 but all voltages appear to be nominal for all tests. Should I be concerned about not having the counter to test these (and try to borrow one) or just cross my fingers and move on to stage 5 (RF I/O and Switching?

      TJ, N4UYQ

      --
      Al Gerheim
      Adopt a Homeless Pet