usb 24 bit sound cards

  • JOHN KNOTT
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      Sirs

      Any comments, experiences, etc on external 24 bit USB sound "cards" would be appreciated.

      J.KNOTT 2E0KNJ
    • Egbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, JOHN KNOTT <j.knott286@...> wrote:

        > Sirs
        >
        > Any comments, experiences, etc on external 24 bit USB
        sound "cards" would be appreciated.

        > J.KNOTT 2E0KNJ

        Hello John.

        I use the Creative Live! 24Bit USB Soundcard.

        It works fine, and only under W2000 and XP.
        From the CDrom i only use the Device and Windows drivers.

        You must use the Live! Device-control program to set 24 Bit and 96Kc.
        But it is only 96Kc Input OR Output , because they use USB1.1 there
        is not enough Bandwith.

        Most programmes can select different Souncard's for Input / Output.

        I use Rocky , M0KGK and SDRadio and they all works fine with the
        split Soundcard configuration.

        I use the Softrock V6 and i am very pleased with the performance.

        73's Egbert PAØEJH