v6 exciter docs uploaded

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      Good Evening,

      I have now uploaded the schematics and bill of materials for the two
      boards that make up the v6 exciter that goes with the v6 SoftRock.
      The files are in a v6 exciter docs folder within the SoftRock v6.0
      docs folder. Still needed for prototype builders is a "road map" of
      the exciter board to identify a number of components where there was
      not room on the board for silkscreen printed designators.

      The v6 exciter design is based on the circuit desgn work and
      breadboard testing done by Jan (G0BBL), Alan (M0PUB) and John
      (G8BTR). Their interest and efforts have made possible a fairly
      quick transistion from initial design ideas to a working prototype
      v6 exciter. As with the v6 SoftRock, every effort will be made to
      provide an exciter kit at a low purchase price as soon as it is
      determined the desing is ready for kit production. In addition to
      the hardware design team, Bill, KD5TFD, has provide software support
      with modified versions of PowerSDR for SSB transmission and soon CW.

      Many thanks to the hardware design team and to Bill for moving the
      project forward in a good way.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG