Re: [softrock40] Re: Interface Ensemble II RX with E-MU 0204

  • Thomas Bewick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
      You can make one or easier just buy one, they are cheap.
      I use this one and it works great.
      The ring and tip plug into the back of the sound card to the Right and Left line inputs

      73
      Tom
      N2BEw

      On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 10:13 PM, VA3UE <va3ue@...> wrote:

      It appears that you will need to enable the GROUND LIFT jumpers on the bottom to make the inputs unbalanced then use a 1/4" plug for the right input marked "R - Hi Z / Line" and another 1/4" plug to go into the center of the XLR connector marked "L - Hi-Z / Line / Mic".

      See page 14 http://www.justmusic.de/mall/1/files/if65887EMU_0204_Manual.pdf