MPLPF

  • brainerdd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      I just ordered 100 production boards for the MPLPF. The MPLPF is a 100W low pass filter board. The boards are 3" by 7.25 inches. They contain 7 5 pole low pass filters and have extra holes for parallel capacitors. They will work for elliptical filters as well as Butterworth filters. Relays are used for switching. Control can be either by I2C or via an external rotary switch. The boards are designed for T-50 toroids and should handle 100 watts easily.
      I will be moving the description from the "Under Development page to the "For Sale" page in the next couple of days plus including a photo and assembly instructions.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>