Re: how to link SDR SW to other SW

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 29, 2012
      Thanks for the info about not needing the MP3 codec functions. I'll look
      at that again, as I was put off by the mention of MP3 coding, as I would
      want it for the very same purpose as you do.

      Win7(64) can be started in a Test mode I'm told, then unsigned dirvers
      are permitted, but not sure what else suffers then. That's another
      reason not to go with Win7(64) for a long time yet, if you want to, or do
      use a lot of third party soundcard and USB stuff, that uses unsigned
      drivers, but are otherwise proven over time to be fit and stable.

      73.

      Dave G0WBX.