Re: Audio Breaking up with Rocky V3.7 and RXTXv6.1

  • w2hww
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2012
      You might also try to shrink the vertical size of the Rocky window. That will help minimize the software processing load for the display. That works with my XP system.

      I also found that I could not run a separate logging program with Rocky on transmit. It would chop up the CW signal to be unrecognizable. When I stopped the logging program, the CW then sounded normal. So stop any other running programs if you can.

      I am running a dual core ATOM processor with 2G RAM and WinXP Home.

      Tony
      W2HWW