Delta 44 and Linux

  • William MacCracken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
      Question for anyone using a Delta 44 in Linux. What is the output of "arecord -l" and "aplay -l"?

      I'm trying to use Quisk SDR software on Ubuntu but I don't know how to specify the inputs and outputs individually in the Quisk configuration file. When I run aplay -l or arecord -l the relevant output is the same:

      card 0: M44 [M Audio Delta 44], device 0: ICE1712 multi [ICE1712 multi]
      Subdevices: 1/1
      Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

      From within Quisk there is a single entry each for available capture/playback, "M Audio Delta 44 ICE1712 Multi (hw:0,0)".

      In Quisk for Windows the available connections are listed individually( Line 1/2, Line 3/4, etc.) This way I can specify which is mic,to/from radio, speakers in the config file.

      So, anyone with a working RXTX setup with a Delta 44 in Linux?

      Thanks,
      Bill w8ei
    • w2hww
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        Bill
        Have you gotten an answer to this question? I don't see it in the thread. I am facing the exact same problem.

        Tony
        W2HWW