Re: [softrock40] Re: v6 Prototype exciter kit

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 18, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      The exciter kit price has not been set at this date and it will probably be early October before the design is considered a go for production.  If the kit goes to production there will be enough kits for all who are interested to get one.  The prototype kit price for the two boards was $35 but I am going to try to have a lower production kit price if possible.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG