Minicircuit Order

  • jabauzit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      My order arrived in Curacao and still has to go thru customs. I must
      thank Cecil for his effort.
      I still have a Softrock V6 to build, I will use it as a 9 MHz IF and
      was thinking to use a SBTC-2-10L in place of T1. The primary of T1 is
      part of the input BPF which in this case I will not use but place a
      different BPF ahead of the Softrock.
      Will it work? What would be the input impedance of the Softrock in
      this case?

      Jean-Claude Abauzit, PJ2BVU