Softrock V9.0 Lite + USB XTAL with HF BPF

  • Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Have softrock V9.0 lite along with electronic HF BPF. I have limited test equipment but as far as I know kit is fully functional. I have not wired HF BPF to receiver so can't say 100 percent it switches from V9.0. However it does switch with dip header shorting plugs.

      $55.00 shipped via U.S. Priority Mail 50 states.

      Contact via email please.

      73's
      Lew