Softrock RXTX Ensemble with KM5H enclosure

  • Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Have completed RXTX Ensemble transceiver with KM5H enclosure, wired for 40,30 and 20 meter bands. I have limited test equipment, but as far as I know kit is fully functional. Have checked receiver on three bands and checked transmitter into dummy load using Rocky. Used LC meter rather than counting turns to construct coils.

      $100.00 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

      Contact via e-mail please

      73's
      Lew