Kit availability

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 29, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      I am planing on making 50 of the RXTX Ensemble transceiver kits available on my website on January 1. Some of the RX Ensemble II and Lite II Combined kits will also be made available that day.

      I currently have ten more of the SMT version of the Lite II kit, the SoftRock_40_R, available with the components in the kit to build the little receiver for 20m operation. The present design does have a fair amount of center frequency noise but several of the kit testers have said they thought the little USB powered receiver was still reasonably useful. If anyone would like to try a 20m SoftRock_40_R receiver kit, please contact me directly. I will need to ask for $20 for the kit to mostly cover the cost of the materials and cables furnished in the kit as well as mailing cost.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits and kit orders thoughout 2011.

      I hope 2012 is a very good year for everyone.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG