Re: [softrock40] Re: Suppress RX Audio to Rig

  • Albert Gerheim
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2011
      Tell me more.  I googled for that app, and couldn't find anything.  I already have Creative
      Audio Control Panel
      Media toolbox 6, and
      Wave Studio 7.

      I fooled with them for hours and couldn't find anything that suppressed the RX audio without touching the TX audio to the rig.

      Also - some people say it's impossible, and have to resort to a hardware switch driven by the serial port.

      On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Jose Bonanca <jabct1aos@...> wrote:

      you must install a cretive x-fi console.

      Merry Christmas.

      On 23 December 2011 19:25, Albert Gerheim <alpg49@...> wrote:

      Amen on Linux!  BTW, it also muted the TX audio, so I'm back to square 1.  I'm waiting till I get more advice from Creative Support.  I did the same stuff for PSK with my onboard soundcard - just don't have the sliders and mutes for the new card.

      ... and ... it's just an annoyance.

      On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:39 PM, John Greusel <greusel@...> wrote:

      Al,
      You won't know everything until you create a linux boot on your PC and try to configure the sound cards there for the SDR Linux apps. If you accomplish that you will truly know everything.

      John
      KC9OJV