Re: [softrock40] Re: Antenna for Soft Rock v6.1

  • kalyanramu vemishetty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi Lew,

      Thanks for the response. Your answer helped me.

      Kalyan

      oldtimes60 <oldtimes60@...> wrote:
      --- In softrock40@yahoogro ups.com, "kalyanramuv" <kalyanramuv@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I am a newbie to SoftRock. I got my Soft Rock version 6.1 today. I was
      > looking for stereo cable and antenna , couldn't fidn them. Can you
      > please let me know if we need to purchase seperately, if so can you
      > please recommend me what type of antenna would be good and where I can
      > buy them. Will I able to get the antenna from RadioShack.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Kalyan

      Kalyan, I bought my cables from razern on ebay, cheap and fast
      shipping, just paste
      6' 3.5mm 1/8" male mini plug stereo
      or
      12' 3.5mm 1/8" male mini plug stereo
      in search and you will find it. As for antennas, just a 10, 20 foot or
      what ever piece of wire plus a good ground does help (speaker wire or
      ?). If you want to get fansy, radio shack should have a shortwave
      antenna kit or wind-up antenna.
      Lew.