Antenna for Soft Rock v6.1

  • kalyanramuv
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am a newbie to SoftRock. I got my Soft Rock version 6.1 today. I was
      looking for stereo cable and antenna , couldn't fidn them. Can you
      please let me know if we need to purchase seperately, if so can you
      please recommend me what type of antenna would be good and where I can
      buy them. Will I able to get the antenna from RadioShack.

      Thanks,
      Kalyan
    • oldtimes60
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "kalyanramuv" <kalyanramuv@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I am a newbie to SoftRock. I got my Soft Rock version 6.1 today. I was
        > looking for stereo cable and antenna , couldn't fidn them. Can you
        > please let me know if we need to purchase seperately, if so can you
        > please recommend me what type of antenna would be good and where I can
        > buy them. Will I able to get the antenna from RadioShack.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kalyan

        Kalyan, I bought my cables from razern on ebay, cheap and fast
        shipping, just paste
        6' 3.5mm 1/8" male mini plug stereo
        or
        12' 3.5mm 1/8" male mini plug stereo
        in search and you will find it. As for antennas, just a 10, 20 foot or
        what ever piece of wire plus a good ground does help (speaker wire or
        ?). If you want to get fansy, radio shack should have a shortwave
        antenna kit or wind-up antenna.
        Lew.
      • kalyanramu vemishetty
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
          Hi Lew,

          Thanks for the response. Your answer helped me.

          Kalyan