Re: Parts for Bandpass filter and anything else.

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      Cecil Bayona wrote:

      > The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
      > several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
      > my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
      >
      > Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.

      Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

      DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY

      DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Cecil Bayona
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        Alberto I2PHD wrote:
        > Cecil Bayona wrote:
        >> The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
        >> several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
        >> my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
        >>
        >> Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.
        >>
        > Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

        > DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY
        >
        > DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

        Translated that means it's a warehouse with parts all over the place not
        organized at all, stuff all over and only he knows where the stuff is.

        --

        Cecil
        KD5NWA

        "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna