Re: Parts for Bandpass filter and anything else.

  • bofh47
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Cecil Bayona <KD5NWA@...> wrote:

      > I should have included a link to get you started.
      >
      > Dan's Small parts, you name it he has it, if you are a parts junkie,
      "do
      > not look into the light".
      >
      > < http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/ >

      Auuugggghhhhhh!! I looked. Damn your eyes!
      This is going to cost me...

      Seriously, thanks for posting that link

      Neil
      KX2Y
    • Cecil Bayona
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        bofh47 wrote:
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Cecil Bayona <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I should have included a link to get you started.
        >>
        >> Dan's Small parts, you name it he has it, if you are a parts junkie,
        > "do
        >> not look into the light".
        >>
        >> < http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/ >
        >>

        > Auuugggghhhhhh!! I looked. Damn your eyes!
        > This is going to cost me...
        >
        > Seriously, thanks for posting that link
        >
        > Neil
        > KX2Y
        >

        >SNIP

        The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
        several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
        my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.

        Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.

        --

        Cecil
        KD5NWA

        "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
      • Alberto I2PHD
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          Cecil Bayona wrote:

          > The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
          > several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
          > my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
          >
          > Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.

          Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

          DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY

          DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

          73 Alberto I2PHD
        • Cecil Bayona
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
            Alberto I2PHD wrote:
            > Cecil Bayona wrote:
            >> The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
            >> several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
            >> my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
            >>
            >> Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.
            >>
            > Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

            > DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY
            >
            > DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

            Translated that means it's a warehouse with parts all over the place not
            organized at all, stuff all over and only he knows where the stuff is.