Parts for Bandpass filter and anything else.

  • Cecil Bayona
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 6:54 PM
      I should have included a link to get you started.

      Dan's Small parts, you name it he has it, if you are a parts junkie, "do
      not look into the light".

      < http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/ >

      --

      Cecil
      KD5NWA

      "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
    • bofh47
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 10:28 AM
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Cecil Bayona <KD5NWA@...> wrote:

        > I should have included a link to get you started.
        >
        > Dan's Small parts, you name it he has it, if you are a parts junkie,
        "do
        > not look into the light".
        >
        > < http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/ >

        Auuugggghhhhhh!! I looked. Damn your eyes!
        This is going to cost me...

        Seriously, thanks for posting that link

        Neil
        KX2Y
      • Cecil Bayona
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 11:41 AM
          bofh47 wrote:
          > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Cecil Bayona <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I should have included a link to get you started.
          >>
          >> Dan's Small parts, you name it he has it, if you are a parts junkie,
          > "do
          >> not look into the light".
          >>
          >> < http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/ >
          >>

          > Auuugggghhhhhh!! I looked. Damn your eyes!
          > This is going to cost me...
          >
          > Seriously, thanks for posting that link
          >
          > Neil
          > KX2Y
          >

          >SNIP

          The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
          several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
          my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.

          Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.

          --

          Cecil
          KD5NWA
          www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com

          "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
        • Alberto I2PHD
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2 1:20 PM
            Cecil Bayona wrote:

            > The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
            > several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
            > my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
            >
            > Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.

            Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

            DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY

            DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

            73 Alberto I2PHD
          • Cecil Bayona
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2 6:02 PM
              Alberto I2PHD wrote:
              > Cecil Bayona wrote:
              >> The funny part is in the last few years I have been in Missoula Montana
              >> several times and I wasn't aware that his business was there, had I know
              >> my son would have had to knock me out to get me out of the building.
              >>
              >> Next time I go there I will take a wad of cash with me.
              >>
              > Hmmm, not sure you will be able to do that.... from their Web pages :

              > DAN'S SMALL PARTS AND KITS IS A MAIL ORDER COMPANY ONLY
              >
              > DAN'S IS NOT SET UP FOR WALK IN TRAFFIC..PLEASE DO NOT ASK..THANKS

              Translated that means it's a warehouse with parts all over the place not
              organized at all, stuff all over and only he knows where the stuff is.