Extra built 20m phone SoftRock

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      I have an extra 20m phone SoftRock that was recently built to test a
      20m phone crystal in the SoftRock circuit. The receiver uses a 18.869
      MHz crystal in 1/3 sub-harmonic sampling to get a center frequency of
      about 14.148 MHz. Band coverage with a soundcard that can sample at
      96 kHz is from 14.100 MHz to 14.196 MHz. Seems to play well.

      If anyone would like to have this unit I can put it in the mail today,
      September 1. Price is the usual for a built unit, $27 for US/Canada
      and $28 for DX. PayPal to raparks @ ctcisp.com (remove spaces
      around "@") will get it on its way today.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        The SoftRock is sold.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
          Hi Tony,
          Would this xtal work in a normal 20m V7? Not sure what you mean by sub harmonic sampling, but I am after this sort of coverage for my V7.

          Cheers

          John de VK4JWT