Crystals available

  • Loren Moline WA7SKT
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hello all,

      I have 2 crystals available for 10.7 Mhz IF. They are 3rd overtone 42.833333
      Mhz. I know the SoftRock is designed for fundamental crystals but I am going
      to use an external 1 transistor overtone oscillator to drive the board.

      I am also going to try breadboarding the regular circuit and see if there is
      a simple minimum evasive method to use these crystals on the board.

      These crystals are $6.00 shipped to US. May be slightly more overseas. I am
      only selling them for my cost plus shipping.

      Loren

      If I do not dream then it can't come true!
      Loren Moline WA7SKT CN86cx
      Member: ARRL, Pacific Northwest VHF Society #151
    • Mike G3TGD
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hi Loren

        re xtals - my earlier reply (2nd Sept) was direct to your email address but maybe it didnt make it so heres a re-transmit.
        I am still keen to have one of your xtals. Let me know the final cost including shipping and also if paypal is ok - with details.

        regards

        Mike G3TGD