FS: Delta 44 and Tony's box

  • Eric Tv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      I have a Delta 44 with very little use and Tony's breakout box for sale.  Would prefer to sell as a set rather than separately.  Includes driver CD (not sure which drivers are on CD, but you can download the latest ones from the website) and quick start manual as well as original breakout box and cable.  $120 shipped USPS Priority to USA.  Email offlist if interested.  These are my spares, but need funds for another project.

      Thanks,
      Eric