Re: Ensamble RX II problems...

  • Mattias
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hi and thx for the answer.

      I made a look at my antenna and .. looked up the connectors and such stuff as it beginned after i looked up my antenna eirlier today.

      And now it's seems to work perfect as before again.. and i also seems to get a better sensivity as well.

      Donty know what i have done .. but i hear things better.. :)

      /Mattias