DELTA 44 PCI board, etc

  • Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      I have a Delta 44 PCI board, with cable and interface box, however I don't have the control panel software. I downloaded from web site link provided in this group. If I can locate the link I'll download and provide a copy on a cd, if not you'll need to do so.

      Works well, however I plan to use my iMac and need a usb sound card interface.

      $75.00 shipped via U.S. Priority Mail lower 48 states.

      73's
      Lew