Re: [softrock40] Delta 66

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011
      Still have a few of the Delta 44 Interface Module kits in stock.  Please contact me directly if you would like one.

      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...
      http://www.kb9yig.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011

        May I have one please Tony

        Don leitch

        Zl1atb

        51 garton dr

        Massey west

        Auckland

        New zealand

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011
          Hi Don,

          PayPal $17 to kb9yig@... to have a Delta 44 Interface Module kit mailed on Saturday.  The $17 includes DX postage.

          Thanks and 73,
          --
          Tony Parks
          kb9yig@...

          On Sat, 2011-12-03 at 07:40 +1300, Don Leitch wrote:

          May I have one please Tony

          Don leitch

          Zl1atb

          51 garton dr

          Massey west

          Auckland

          New zealand

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011

            Done Tony tnx

            Don zl1atb

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2011
              Thanks Don.  Your Delta 44 Interface Module kit will be mailed on Saturday morning.

              Thanks and 73,
              --
              Tony Parks
              kb9yig@...

              On Sat, 2011-12-03 at 08:17 +1300, Don Leitch wrote:

              Done Tony tnx

              Don zl1atb