ensemble II rxtx cw keying

  • horneja90
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello:

      Having problem with cw keying of ensemble rxtx. I am using PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.20 on a computer with Windows XP.

      When set to CW and MOX turned on, the rxtx goes into transmit in two ways. If Iambic is on, then the tx transmits a series of dashes. If Iambic is off, then the tx transmits a constant carrier.

      In both cases, paddles have no effect even though the voltages at both PB1 and PB5 on the ATTiny85 are drawn down by the appropriate paddle.

      I can exercise both paddles ok in cfgsr.

      This all suggests to me that the problem is likely back in PowerSDR but I can't find where.

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thankyou
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        Subject: [softrock40] ensemble II rxtx cw keying

        > Having problem with cw keying of ensemble rxtx. I am using PowerSDR-IQ
        > v1.12.20 on a computer with Windows XP.

        links to help files, presuming this is a PSDR configuration problem.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Taka Sugi
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
          I am not sure if this message tree is helpfull for you,
          but please refer.....

          DE JA1TLH/Taka