Re: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble RXTX PA Problem

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2011
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Ensemble RXTX PA Problem

      Bill,

      Often an ordinary SWR/power meter has a low setting that will give a small
      indication at 1/2 watt or so.
      But as said a diode and test meter gives more sensitive and accurate
      results.
      My page
      <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/levels-measured-in-a-softrock-tx>
      shows a probe, or add the two components to your load.
      Also on this page some measurements made on my RXTX.
      But as said, a bad joint on one of the coils is often the reason if you do
      find that nothing comes out.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ