Fred PE0FKO's Site - Down?

  • wb5rvz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
      Tried to hit several of Fred PE0FKO's links today - nothing. I can hit home.ict.nl, but not Fred's subdomain under that.

      Anyone else experiencing this problem?

      Could be Fred has the site down for maintenance or similarly temporary outage.
    • pe0fko
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
        Hi All,

        The site is temporarily down, but will be back tomorrow or at Monday.
        Sorry for the inconvenience.

        73, Fred
        PE0FKO