RE: [softrock40] TXRX Ensemble for sale.

  • The Silver Fox
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011

      As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.  What bands does this radio support?

      73’s

      Alan – W6ARH

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
        This radio supports 40,30,20 meters. I am sorry I certainly should have indicated that in the first place.

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "The Silver Fox" <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

        > As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.
        > What bands does this radio support?
        >
        > 73's
        >
        > Alan - W6ARH

      • dxradio33
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
          Radio has been sold. I am sorry that I was not clear on the frequency range to begin with. Thanks..
          Joe