Re: [softrock40] TXRX Ensemble for sale.

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      Would be good to disclose the frequency range?

      John - ke5ssh

      On 11/1/2011 12:26 PM, dxradio33 wrote:

      Good morning folks. I have a fully functioning TXRX Ensemble in a KM5H enclosure available. You can see the radio here:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=106532272729202462766&target=ALBUM&id=5670073214825272865&authkey=Gv1sRgCIXb3qKNoY2rtwE&feat=email

      $130 shipped free in the CONUS

      Have to thin these things out... Too many radios and not enough time. Will have another available soon.

      Thanks,
      Joe K8FC

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm

    • dxradio33
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
        It is (was) a multiband TXRX HF tranceiver.

        Sale is pending...
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "dxradio33" <dxradio@...> wrote:

        > Good morning folks. I have a fully functioning TXRX Ensemble in a KM5H enclosure available. You can see the radio here:
        > https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=106532272729202462766&target=ALBUM&id=5670073214825272865&authkey=Gv1sRgCIXb3qKNoY2rtwE&feat=email
        >
        > $130 shipped free in the CONUS
        >
        > Have to thin these things out... Too many radios and not enough time. Will have another available soon.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Joe K8FC

      • The Silver Fox
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011

          As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.  What bands does this radio support?

          73’s

          Alan – W6ARH

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
            This radio supports 40,30,20 meters. I am sorry I certainly should have indicated that in the first place.

            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "The Silver Fox" <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

            > As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.
            > What bands does this radio support?
            >
            > 73's
            >
            > Alan - W6ARH

          • dxradio33
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
              Radio has been sold. I am sorry that I was not clear on the frequency range to begin with. Thanks..
              Joe