TXRX Ensemble for sale.

  • dxradio33
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      Good morning folks. I have a fully functioning TXRX Ensemble in a KM5H enclosure available. You can see the radio here:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=106532272729202462766&target=ALBUM&id=5670073214825272865&authkey=Gv1sRgCIXb3qKNoY2rtwE&feat=email

      $130 shipped free in the CONUS

      Have to thin these things out... Too many radios and not enough time. Will have another available soon.

      Thanks,
      Joe K8FC
    • John Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
        Would be good to disclose the frequency range?

        John - ke5ssh

        --

        John Williams

        KE5SSH - ham since 2007
        WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm

      • dxradio33
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
          It is (was) a multiband TXRX HF tranceiver.

          Sale is pending...
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "dxradio33" <dxradio@...> wrote:

          > Good morning folks. I have a fully functioning TXRX Ensemble in a KM5H enclosure available. You can see the radio here:
          > https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=106532272729202462766&target=ALBUM&id=5670073214825272865&authkey=Gv1sRgCIXb3qKNoY2rtwE&feat=email
          >
          > $130 shipped free in the CONUS
          >
          > Have to thin these things out... Too many radios and not enough time. Will have another available soon.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Joe K8FC

        • The Silver Fox
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011

            As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.  What bands does this radio support?

            73’s

            Alan – W6ARH

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
              This radio supports 40,30,20 meters. I am sorry I certainly should have indicated that in the first place.

              --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "The Silver Fox" <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

              > As far as I know, the radios can only be configured for a subset of bands.
              > What bands does this radio support?
              >
              > 73's
              >
              > Alan - W6ARH

            • dxradio33
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
                Radio has been sold. I am sorry that I was not clear on the frequency range to begin with. Thanks..
                Joe