Re: New Member

  • zl1atb
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi all I am a new member, and taken the step of ordering my first kit a lite 2 .I have never done surface mount ,before ( lots of soldering in the past though) I have bought the "gear" so ready to tackle it.
      My question is what is the recomended software for this package to learn the first steps.
      I usually run a 756 pro 3 a us navigator and my pc is a windows 7 64 bit dual core p 2.13 8 gig.
      don zl1atb