Receiver kit question

  • daldrich@EARTHLINK.NET
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      Can the two receiver kits be configured for either VHF and HF frequencies (plug-in filters), or do you need to buy 2 separate kits? I'd like both HF and VHF RX coverage before building the RXTX board.

      Thanks,
      -d
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011

        Subject: [softrock40] Receiver kit question

        > Can the two receiver kits be configured for either VHF and HF frequencies
        > (plug-in filters), or do you need to buy 2 separate kits?

        No, they are not reconfigurable. Two kits.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Eric Söderman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          There are two different kits: VHF (2, 4 or 6m) and LF/HF where you can
          choose different bands to build for.

          See here for more information:

          http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble_rx_ii_vhf/

          http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble_rx_ii