Re: [softrock40] Kit mailings for week ending October 29

  • n7oep@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2011
      Hi Tony,
      I received my RXTX Ensemble kit yesterday. Hope to get started this weekend. Thanks for getting it out quickly, and thanks for all your work putting these kits together.
      73,
      N7OEP

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...>
      Sender: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:09:43 -0000
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [softrock40] Kit mailings for week ending October 29

      Good Morning All,

      Kit mailings for the week ending October 29 were 119. Included in the count was a built/tested LF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver and a built/tested 15m/12m/10m RXTX Ensemble transceiver. (Busy week!)

      RX Ensemble II and RXTX Ensemble kits continue to be mailed to non-US address in two mailings. One mailing consists of the circuit board, capacitors and ICs. The other mailing consists of the resistors, connectors, hardware and cores/wire.

      I received 100 RX Ensemble II circuit boards on Friday and have shipped about 20 kits or partial kits for the RX Ensemble II thus far.

      Additional RXTX Ensemble transceiver circuit board when on order so that more of the RXTX Ensemble kits can be made available around mid-November.

      I hope to be caught up on all open orders by the end of this coming week. Thanks for your kit orders and patience with my delivery schedule. I always hope people are having fun with the kits.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG