Windows 7 USB

  • The Silver Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011

      I have everything running without incident on my Windows 7 64 bit laptop.  However, I am in the same boat as others with my desktop system.  It used to run without USB issues after I cleared the hidden devices and loaded the appropriate software in sequence.  Since that time my system has been updated many times and now I cannot get the radios or widget to properly identify on the USB devices.  Windows recognizes the widget and behaves OK as a sound card but it loaded a MS windows driver for it.  I cannot remove the driver or get things straightened out.  I am not looking for advice but trying to let others know that it is happening and is very frustrating.  If I ever figure it out, I will let the groups know how I did it.

      73’s

      Alan – W6ARH