trouble on the horizon

  • Eric Tv
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      Would appreciate some help here.  I received a LF Ensemble II today.  Since I already had the HF, I thought maybe they'd use the same config so just plugged in the LF one.  That's when my problems began.  Obviously they won't share the same driver I guess and now, going back to the HF, nothing works.  In HDSDR, I am getting the message "USB open device error: cannot claim the interface".  Thoughts on how to repair and also will I have to install the LF Ensemble separately?

      Thanks,
      Eric