RE: [softrock40] Tony built Ensemble II RX received today, instructions?

  • Ronald Wagner
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2011

      Eric,

      Someone else mentioned this but as far as enabling the sound card for 96K, I suggest you go to the Control Panel -> Sound, click the Recording tab, select your input device and click the Properties tab.  From there, it may depend on the particular hardware, but usually there is an Advanced tab. On that tab you can select the Default Format.  I suspect this is currently sitting at 48K Hz.  Select 96K and then try Rocky again at 96K.

      Ron – ki6fhb