ensemble rx/tx

  • w8ncz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
      hello everybody purchased the ensemble from tony assembled and tested as I could not wind toroids and do surface mount with one hand. tearing my hair out trying to get it to work downloaded the si570 usb driver, rocky 3.7 hooked it up. pc talked to the sdr but no signals. well I felt like a fool when I realized what I done, when hooking up surround sound, eq's and such you always take the output and feed it to the next input. well when I seen lineout I automatically pluged it into line in on the sound card anyway you see where I'm going here READ THE DIRECTIONS well now that I have it all up and operating I would like a nice enclosure for it
      I seen one online but did not bookmark the site anyone know where to get one ready made for the ensemble rx/tx? Now to build a 40 watt mosfet amp
      something I can do with a little ingenuity.
      Andy W8NCZ.
    • Ken Chase
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2011
        Hi Andy