Re: Building Softrock Ensemble RXTX

  • jigglepuf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      I've also had success with mine as well (30/20/17meter). With Rocky 3.7 software I have worked Cuba, Canada, WI, IL, IN, GA, FL on 20 meters in MD(PSK-31)!

      Townhouse with an inverted V coaxial dipole in the attick.

      Roger the resister advice!

      I look forward to modding it...but making QSO's has kind of gotten in the way for a short bit...LOL!

      Have Fun!
      ....aaaaaand happy DX!
      -73's
      KB3UBE.