looking for general coverage SDR receiver

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2011
      Hi,

      Brand new member here. I am very interested in obtaining an SDR receiver after seeing some examples of how they work around the web. I'm told that a general 1.8-30 Mhz receiver is available here as well as some monobanders. If either or both of these are available, please contact off list.

      Thanks,
      Eric
    • Ken Chase
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
        Hi Eric

        You will have to watch Tony's website as they come available.

        You can try contacting Tony directly through his website link.

        73

        Ken VA3ABN

        Brand new member here. I am very interested in obtaining an SDR receiver after seeing some examples of how they work around the web. I'm told that a general 1.8-30 Mhz receiver is available here as well as some monobanders. If either or both of these are available, please contact off list.

        Thanks,
        Eric

      • lh1907
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          Eric,

          Monitor the messages on this group. Tony usually will post a message one day before he plans to offer kits on his site.

          Larry, W2HHV