Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX schematic sheets

  • John Belstner
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1 1:27 PM
      Hi Ethan,

      73 de John W9EN

      On Oct 1, 2011, at 5:49 AM, Ethan Miller K8GU wrote:

      I have decided to take the plunge and build an Ensemble RXTX.
      However, after poking around the files area of the Yahoo group, the
      schematic sheets for the Ensemble RXTX (and apparently the Ensemble II
      RX) were nowhere to be found. Does anybody have them or know where I
      can find them? Yes, I know that there are marked-up raster graphic
      versions of them on WB5RVZ's excellent site, but I keep a notebook for
      all of my SoftRocks that contains the original schematic sheet / BoM /
      terse instructions for each. I'd just like to continue that practice.

      Thanks and 73!

      --Ethan, K8GU/3.

      Repair.  Re-use.  Re-purpose.  Recycle.