Ensemble RXTX schematic sheets

  • Ethan Miller K8GU
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      I have decided to take the plunge and build an Ensemble RXTX.
      However, after poking around the files area of the Yahoo group, the
      schematic sheets for the Ensemble RXTX (and apparently the Ensemble II
      RX) were nowhere to be found. Does anybody have them or know where I
      can find them? Yes, I know that there are marked-up raster graphic
      versions of them on WB5RVZ's excellent site, but I keep a notebook for
      all of my SoftRocks that contains the original schematic sheet / BoM /
      terse instructions for each. I'd just like to continue that practice.

      Thanks and 73!

      --Ethan, K8GU/3.

      --
      http://www.k8gu.com/
      Repair.  Re-use.  Re-purpose.  Recycle.
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        Hi Ethan

        Robby's build notes also have a link to d/l the pdf's, if that helps.

        73

        Ken VA3ABN

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          Ken,

          I couldn't find that link on Robby's site...the Zip file doesn't have
          the original three-page set. But, WB8ZCC came through with the ones I
          was looking for.

          Thanks and 73,

          --Ethan, K8GU/3.

          --